Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Aunties Charmer

When I fall for something, it is very likely its gonna become some routine. Pray My earning can catch up before I pick up the habit of shopping in Gucci...

So there, this is my recent favourite,


I always have one hot (yes, its HOT not warm) cup of Soya Milk when I reach home every morning. The slightly burning feeling that comes to the mouth and the soya milk aroma feels really good early in the morning when it is slightly breezy.

Most of the stall keepers at the Mr.Bean outlet are aunties in the 40s 50s. And every morning they will try to make small talk and smile sweetly, of course being a polite boy I always answer enthusiastically and smile back... so there, again I hardly need to say but when I step in they know what I want and will start asking question about my family, where I am from etc etc... all little talks to flirt.

I cant help but notice I am quite an auntie charmer.. This is just one of the many examples.. *roll eyes* (I know what u r gonna say, KH taught me this word, perasaan *or something like that) hehe... =p

*************************************************

and today, when i step into the store it was empty, then after talking to the aunties for a while and I got my soya milk and turn to leave, I realize there are 4 aunties queueing behind already,



Gosh, I am become like the cat that brings business too, once I step in aunties follow too..

4 comments:

  1. My fave is soya + celery, but always no stock. :(.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never tried before...next time you buy me when I m in lion city.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will.... Celery =s

    Sky, haha sure sure.... My pleasure... (touch Ur curvy abs in return k? =p)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Auntie charmer ya? Can compete with Lloyd or not? :P

    ReplyDelete