Sunday, January 9, 2011

A Grindr Story

...

A: So do you have facebook?

B: Yea, ...

A: Okay added you..

...

A: Hey, C is your friend?

B: Yea, you know him too?

A: Ya, I know him from here (grindr) too..

B: Ahh I see.. Okay, haa..

A: Yup, and I just had fun with him recently.

B: Huh? Fun?

A: Yea.

B: Fun as in..

A: Fun lo, you know la...

B: Haha, okay... Err.. So your place or his place?

A: Haa.. secret...

B: haha.. kk.. nvm..

A: I was suppose to meet him yesterday.

B: Oo, okay, then?

A: Then I cancel le..

B: Ah, right.

A: So you wanna try?

B: Err... mm.. Haha...

-------------------------------------------------

The above incident would have been just something B could teased C on if they are close friends. Or B do A then discuss with C on how they feel about A if they are disgustingly close...

Except... C is ATTACHED. And B knows C's boyfriend.

This makes all the differences, this whole encounter no longer seems like a joke to tease his friend anymore. In the gay circle, there is something like Open relationship, there are couples who feel deeply that it doesn't matter who the other sleeps with, as long as he comes back and knows he is still the one. Prob Just pretend he did some sex toy or soemthing.. However, as far as B knows, C and his Boyfriend are not on Open terms...

Of course, on a side note, C is kinda unfortunate to have chosen A to fool with, obviously A intentionally wants to Big-Mouth about it for some reason... I mean you fool around and you are telling the whole world? What are you doing? Trying to break Gusiness record on most-known-sleep-around-with-your-friends-bitch ?

This is the typical kind of topic for mid-nite radio show...

DJ Kidz: If you were B, what should you do?

*************************************************

DJ Kidz: While waiting for your call in lets tune in to this song by Fish Leong...



DJ Kidz: You would have to agree to the lyrics, it is not ALWAYS the third person's fault...

10 comments:

  1. This is quite common and it happened to my close friend too. A lesson to learn, if flirt is in your blood, please flirt with care. Don't flirt with my friend's bf or even my bf.. ..lolx....the circle is not small. There are those ppl who like to show off who-he-had-fun-with...yes...it's not always the fault of 3rd party. Do you try to hint something? hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol... yea, Sky~Sky always been hinting wanna see ur abs la... so wat's ur contact jek...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lolx...I dont have 6-packs lah....illusion only....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fine... u just say that cause u dun wanna show me... so what did u wrote earlier and erased?? =p

    but honestly sky, as a friend of C's boyfriend, what do u think B shud do..?

    ReplyDelete
  6. can't answer you.

    cos i am in an open relationship with my boyfriend..

    ReplyDelete
  7. William zai... something I shud be able to interpret from "Yay" ?

    Takashi, its fine.. appreciate your reply.. =) how was the rocky horror show?? nice??

    ReplyDelete
  8. It depends on how close I'm with B, if he is my one-brief-both-can-share-kind of buddy, I will tell him what had happened. If B is my normal friend, I will just keep quiet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this might be a agreement between B and is partner. Might not be nice for us to step in. But it make us think what kind of r/s we are expecting in future..

    ReplyDelete