Sunday, January 16, 2011

Too Much

Being once in the situation of stubbornly believing that my relationship still has a chance and ignoring what my friends are telling me about a more rational/realistic version of the picture, I guess I can understand how it feels. Though to be fair no one knows what persistent is going to pay off, you may have really been able to touched the other person and changed him, or people will always be the same. No one knows.

Lately, I have witnessed a situation where a friend's relationship faced some challenges. A mutual close friend was trying to give some advice, or point out some facts to this friend. Personally I do agree with this mutual friend's advice, and i guess to most people who knows, it just cant be more obvious. However, the friend has simply thanked for the concern and requested our mutual friend to forget about what had happened and pretend he doesn't know and dun mention it again...

Well, when i heard of it, I simply thought it was really idiotic, cause I know very well how this mutual friend cares sincerely for him and on the other hand, how true the fact he has pointed out. Although we might not know the full story but from the known facts, it is good enough to make judgement.

Is it too much to interfere in other's people love life or it is TOO MUCH to tell ur friend off for showing their concern. (well obviously i have taken my side but then again, I might be too naive in such things.. but still seeing how one's concern came with "Please pretend nothing happen" reply and still being defensive, i simply think it is ridiculous..)

*****************************************************

We are all blinded by love, A blinded fool...



But if it makes u shed tear so painfully, is that still Love?

5 comments:

  1. In my opinion, say what you wanna say. Whether the person takes it or not, it's their business. It should end there. Lest the friendship be threatened as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with Will. Do what we can, the rest, is dependent on the parties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok.. I guess i took it too seriously..

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoever said love won't make you shed tears painfully??

    i think all the more it's because of love that one will cry so painfully lor..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joel, if i love someone, i would only want to make him smile as much as possible.. Just like i would do wat i can to protect my brother from getting upset, lover, family.. all the same..

    someone worth ur tears wont make u cry; someone who does, is not worth it.. heard of something like this?

    ReplyDelete