Sunday, January 23, 2011

On William Zai's Request

William wanted me to post something happy, so I was pondering... and then I decided, right, I will buy something, that would make me happy!

So there, Porter 10th Anniversary Jubileed collection, shoulder sling bag.



It looks like a miniature of my tote laptop bag, except in a special 10th Anniversary special addition wine color.



I have been eyeing this for a while and with William encouragement to make myself happy i came to the decision... Totally love the design and the fact that it is special edition and looks like my work bag except a minature version. And now i have a small weekend bag to carry my paperbacks and keys and even shirts for change, rather than in a plastis bag...

So there Will, I bought something to fulfill your request... And it cost me ... O well, nvm.. I will eat bread for a month, I like'em anyway...

**********************************************

Okay, just kidding =p I wanted to buy this bag for a while but it was a very pleasant feeling to finally give myself a treat.. Yay!! ^^

And I alsoi tried this very prosperous breadtalk bun for CNY... like a chinese COIN'

and it was quite nice actually, So Yay! Again.. =p

5 comments:

  1. It's a nice red. KH already told me about this bag. Last piece. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haa.. right, its the last and also second piece in Singapore... the sales girl told me they only took in 2 of this model...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So are you going to take off your shirt since William regular suggests that? :P Show me the bag ar when we meet, ok?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bun is damned cute! SO gotta try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. JJ, haha u will see me fully utlizing it... =D

    Paul, need me to fedex one over to u? =p

    ReplyDelete