Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Soup-Or-Bowl

I never knew what was Super Bowl until my Manager brought it up at the end of a meeting. It is probably one of those most happening America Sports event, but anyway I always wonder if gay guys are ever really enthusiastic about sports, or merely the Sportsmen and the moment they ripped off their shirts to celebrate victory...

Anyway, he went around asking everyone's bet and I was trying to google it, so end up someone asked me which city I like most since I dunno and I was tempted to say New York City... But my boss joked about Honolulu... which was funny actually.. :P

Just when I thought it was over, then my boss send out this email...

*******************************************

Here were today’s pick with red indicating chosen winner.

John - Pittsburgh / Atlanta

Joe - Jets / Green Bay

Gary – Baltimore / Atlanta

Jim – New England / Atlanta

Tim – New England / Atlanta

Emilio – New England / Green Bay

Kain – New England / Green Bay

David – New England / Atlanta

Chris - New England / Green Bay

Dave – New England / Green Bay

Chih Ping’s prediction for the winner of “Soup or Bowl” is Soup...

*************************************************

Sometimes it just feels great when despite different cultures, country background, people do make an effort to make you not feel left out... It was really funny, yet touched to see this little joke..

2 comments: