Monday, January 10, 2011

Habit

I have to stayed back after work to attend some committee member meeting. Well the meeting itself was "eventful" enough, but I am simply to exhausted to write down today.

While waiting for the meeting to start, I have like 2 hours, so i went to McD to have my a coffee and my Devil's Wears Prada. I at one point love black coffee, but somehow, for McD, I actually make it really creamy, like really really creamy...



Yup 4 sticks of creamer and half stick of sugar, it was a habit that I developed during my last job where everyday I have to wake at 6 to do some dumb system checking, for 2 consecutive months and the senior people keep avoiding the suppose-to-happen rotation. Anyway, they have to do it now, like it or not... =p

Habit, somethings just get in so deep, it is never easy to change, just like some people in our lives...

*****************************************************

McD, it is still coffee even half way across the globe...

2 comments:

  1. Now that u mentioned only did i realize it is indeed quite big, prob because my dad was eating it... =p

    ReplyDelete