Thursday, February 4, 2010

3 Important Events

#1 Nocturnal Life

I have to work night shift officially. Which means next monday onwards I have to go to work at 11pm and end at 7am. This is to map to the work hour of the states.

Well, bright side is I can do a lot of thigns during the day. Down side is of course the sleeping time... not sure how i can adjust but just see how it goes... (Plus maybe now i can try the Sunday nite clubbing ^^ )

***********************************************************

#2 LGBT Group

So our company actually has some affinity group. Something like extra-curiculum in school, and they actually have LGBT (Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transexual) welfare group. ALthough they specifically say you dun have to be one to join but, definitely sounds interesting. For a company in Asia, they are actually making a good effort.

So... I am in!

***********************************************************

#3 Chase Out

Our landlord finally said he wont continue the contract with us. Which is kinda expected from the frequency they come back to the community, we have guessed they wanted to move back very much. Which also means we have to look for place to shift... sigh... headache..again...

Really gonna miss this home, though we only stay in it for a year, but really love it.

Well... that's being a foreigner, you dun really have a place you can call home. That's also why I always wanted a "home" so much... not because I am posessive.. but I doubt you ever understand how I feel..

7 comments:

  1. I understand what you mean. Don't worry,I will support you as a friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolz, you have join the LGBT? means you indirectly tell everybody tat you r one of them? cool~

    i knw wat u mean by "home". i'm frm penang and now working in KL... i understand...~

    p/s: commented in ur previous entry

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi alex, tks for visiting and the support.. =)

    L, they say dun hav to be one of lgbt to join.. but i dun really mind honestly =)

    p.s. yup saw it and replied.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, u r so brave :) *applause*

    earlier entry's reply replied ~ :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha.. not really that brave, but just thought the culture here is quite open.. plus they clearly say anyone can join. so makes it ambiguous..

    btw, i still dun see u on msn, think u have 'blocked' me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. my company block all msn ~ and my hse line is sucks!!! hope it will get better than u will see me online :P

    btw, u can drop me msg in my email if u want to :)

    ReplyDelete