Thursday, February 11, 2010

Home for a break

Can't exactly remember when was the last time i have one whole week to spend at home. Didn't realize it until you pause, look and think about how fast pace life has been.

Finally a good time for the mind to slow down, to calm, to rest, to think, to reflect and to probably get most things sorted out.

For any mistake i have made, any offensive words, hard feelings, biased views, I seek your forgiveness. I have used my blog to shout out, thus i didn't bother much about how others feel. But since it is new year soon, i sincerely would like to say sorry to anyone, whom i have hurt ur feelings.

Let's wish the best for a new year.

This is probably the first tiem I will skip several days not updating my blog. Well, everything has a first i guess.

Happy Chinese New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment