Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Found It

I have finally found it!

Everytime I had a new haircut, I need to go through a process to find a way to style/wax it. It is really by chance of trying and discovering from TV's and seeing how others do it.

Of course my stylist did tell me how to do it and show me in fact after cutting my hair and indeed it look fabulous. But the thing about it is we are not as professional as them and usually the hair can never go back to that most beautiful state. We don't have powerful hair dryer either to start with. So I always have to find a way to make it look nice on my own.

Finally, yesterday i tried with a kind of soft wax and it look not bad. Then it was further verified by the bakery auntie when she look at me, look down to pack my breads, then look back up in a shock expression and say "It's you!"

She couldn't recognize me at one glance, hehe.. And she say it look very handsome with the new haircut.. ^^ (I know it doesn't say much with just the auntie comment but then again, she was quite sincere)

So yup, Eureka!

*********************************************

ZZZzzzzzzz time...... so tired after the whole nite... lungs feel like bursting...

2 comments:

  1. new haircut? i wanna see~ drink more water and eat more guai ling kou if possible since u have doing ur night shift

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. will find a chance to take a nice photo to show u =)

    guai ling gou very bitter... dun actually like it much =p think will but some herbal tea.. sweet ones =p

    how r u recently?

    ReplyDelete