Sunday, February 7, 2010

Learning to Trust

As planned, I went to buy the pair of shoes that i made a reservation for from Aldo. Except there was a price difference of 20 dollars in the shop yesterday. But I kinda thought it was labelled wrongly cause another design of the same shoe was selling at 135, so the 115 must be wrongly labelled. My doubt was proven. But if only the store had my size yesterday, then I could have bought it at the labelled price, sometimes they can be kinda blur about that.. =(

Anyway, after discount, i still think it is worth it. My only pair of casual shoes was the nike that I bought 2 years ago. So about time to get a change..


So then i thought, that was all the shopping for the day, and the end...

But later when my friend was looking at shoes from the Royal Sporting House, they were trying on this pair, and i tried it too... Gosh, it was really comfy, ncie for sports as well as suitable for casual (the color, white-black-purple). Most important of all, it is on 50% off!!! And further 8% when our total purchase exceed 188. So I couldn't resist =p ...

BUT! This pair is not for myself, I got it for my bro... so he will have a new pair of shoes for CNY too ^^... I tried it on, i am sure it will look good on him in jeans too.. just like me =p

*********************************************

I realize that i get the insecure feeling easily, maybe like Someone said, i am really possesive and think too much and doubt easily. Maybe it was also because I had this feeling ever since I knew I was not good enough and he is starting to see some other people who could be more suitable. Maybe it was also because of the various experience that I trust so much but end up i was being silly with net friend, with people who doesn't care but just I thought they are serious. Ever since then, I realize i have low self confidence and feel insecure easily...

I know this is very much my own problem.. but I guess it really takes time to build trust, and it takes both side, to have faith and to make other have faith in us.

Am i really silly... to still feel that way...



...我們曾緊緊擁抱 卻又輕易地放掉...  
...時間分割成對角 停止你對我的好 瓦解我們的依靠...

A beautiful song. A love that has no regret. A beautiful end.

12 comments:

  1. oh... 1 one is not enough, i have a lots of them ;) i bought 2 pumas at last year end, so no new shoes for me this year

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's only February... U sure you wont buy any for the entire year? (like your dream shoes on 80% sales ) =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha... well... maybe yes for lacoste :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol So not deternine! 2 hours ago say wont buy any this year and now say 'maybe' le!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, ok la... to keep my promise... why dont u buy it for me then :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha, so clever!... but that's cheating!!! the meaning is still against wat u said bout already bought 2 pairs and shud stop le =p

    ReplyDelete
  7. no...its different...

    "buying" & "receiving gift" is different...vplease check dictionary for ur futher action :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. True, buying and getting a gift is different, but i thought wat u meant this morning is u have bought many shoes and wont 'need' to buy any more this year, so even if i am buying a gift will get u something u need... erm... like mayb pencils, notepad, very practical right? =p

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha... nah its ok...
    i jst need something to keep my heart warm...wat do u think would be the suitable gift?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Erm... Maybe a North Pole winter jacket? =p

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hmm... not a OCP's Private Brand clothes?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hee.. Or maybe how bout another heart to keep each other warm?

    ReplyDelete