Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Another Promise Broken

I know I am probably taking this too serious. It might not even count as a "promise" as you have already said it clearly that you have to "confirm back" later. And it is probably my own problem that I have to look at it from this point of view and not being considerate. But, I have feelings too.

I was thinking of meeting up Someone to pass him something and also he has something for me. So i decided to arrrange a day on the weekend after i come back from new year knowing he might have many family events. So I tried to set up an appointment.

Then he replied that maybe I would like to get my watch before I return home so that I can wear the new watch for chinese new year. Well to be honest, I don't bloody damn care if i have a new watch to wear for New Year. But I was really happy that he thought of it and being so considerate. So, instead of replying "nvm, i dun really need it for cny", I just say

"Okay, but I will be going back on ... so that would mean I meet you like last time at ur workplace at the late evening? Since I am going to work at night shift it will be convenient too."

So I offered to go collect at his workplace which means he only need to spare about 10 minutes to come down and pass the thing.

But as the day get closer to my departure, I haven't receive any "cfm back with u" msg. So I decided to msg him, which to be really honest, I kinda expected what is to come, though I dunno why I am still wishing there will be a different reply.

The reply came:

"I don't think I have time to meet you tonite"

2 line immediately came to my mind,

"Did you really remember or care about this, you haven't even bother to "cfm back with you" at all until I msg you"

"Why do you have to suggest something that gives me little hopes and crush it again AND AGAIN!"

I dunno why I am still getting upset by this, afterall all that has happen, after knowing what his priority has always been. After knowing that I was never one of the priority in his life. After knowing that to him, when he is busy means that's the main concern, even 10 minutes seems unreasonable to ask for.

Maybe this is why i still get upset and dissapointed... because even till this day, I am never important, not even worth 10 minute of time, not even worth to be bother to reply to...

1 comment:

  1. i thought u already have someone new in your heart now?

    ReplyDelete