Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Gamble

"I dunno, I dun think I want to be in love again.."

"I am not sure if i will ever fall in love with someone else.."

"I am happy with how life is now.."

"After so many times, i feel really tired.."

****************************************************

Sometimes when I came across profiles, blogs with this kind of quotes, I simply just sigh.. (cause the guy is so cute and he wont want to fall in love again, what a pity..) *Ahem* I was just kidding.

Well the real reason is because it makes the whole relationship idea seems more negative. Like failures and failures... I remember when I first started to get into this circle (as they call it) I used to be so positive and believe very strongly in relationship working out, but as times goes, and i read more blogs, i start to doubt if my belief was right. Though I still havent given up yet, well not that I really can anyway...

But I guess the more times u failed, the more reserve you become when u meet the next person. Everytime you start a new relationship it is like a gamble, initially u have youth, you have time, you have tonnes of belief in love and people. You give everything can into the relationship. Then you loose everything... The next time, you still believe, and u give, not as many, but still as best as your heart convinces you this will work. Then you loose again.. and then again and again... until you probably loose the courage to gamble again?

Will I still dare to gamble? I guess I can still bravely say for now, "Till my last breath"

Will you have the courage to gamble?

*****************************************************

In my memory, this is the first love song that makes me cry. Because, it was almost around this time I started to appreciate love songs when I first knew how longing for someone's love feels like. That time I was still a fat guy with low self-esteem...

She may not have the sweetest voice, but listen carefully, it really touches heart if you understand the story she says...

..even after so many years, the story is still the same, I cannot stop myself from gambling all I have, but I lost.. again...

10 comments:

  1. i decided to gamble again, but maybe not now :)

    anyway, maybe u leave ur msn add for me in my comment, i will not post it out... i think i accidentally delete off your request...

    ReplyDelete
  2. well.. hope the wait wont be too long.. life's too short to not enjoy to the fullest =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i believe there will be someone out there that i'm willing to gamble for... but when is that person gonna appear? i have no idea at all~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo, so its not me huh... so sad... =(

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha~ u want that person to be u? :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. yea, so dissapointed... i thought that person was going to be me... *sob sob*

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok la... then i will approve your application :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cincai ah... one moment say dunno when appear then now can approve already? =p

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha~ wanna say like tat meh? so u wanna apply or not?

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha... maybe now u can send invitation and i reply u if i accept or not.. dun like the sound of 'application' =p

    ReplyDelete