Thursday, February 25, 2010

Be Optimistic?



Was listening to this song again, I knew it because I had heard it several times in competition. But i just came to realize today i had never quite pay attention to the lyrics, to what is the song is about but rather just knowing it is quite nice...

When i read along the lines, I realize it is a song that appreciate a love that had past. One year, 4 seasons, that's how long it lasted. We had each other support through the year, we had happy moments that is always going to live in our memory, although we havent been able to hold each other till the end of day, but at least we had truly tried to love...

But it is always easier said than done, somehow, when I see how others are "monogamously couple" I keep getting the little sad.. jealousy feeling. I really wish i could have proudly say that too... but now there isn't even a hand, I could hold, not a number, I can call to say "I am so tired...", not a person I can go for a movie with, nor ask someone out for dinner...

It all seems so far away now...

Sometimes I really feel tired.. physically... as well as mentally, to keep searching and searching... somehow, I seem to understand why some gay doesn't mind one night stands, maybe it is not solely for the sheer pleasure, rather, to have someone who would at least passionately hug you, for that short moment... a bit of comfort... a bit of love...

4 comments:

  1. be optimistic yah. wat type of guys u like? lelong u at leong.com. haha... kidding lar. cheers dude. its weekend. must enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... lelong oso good ah, at least can get some money. who knows, maybe by any chance got some really rich guy want, then at least still worth somethign, to someone...

    Thanks Mr.Koala..

    ReplyDelete
  3. rich guy eh. lelong cant find. ibm (ini barang mahal) can. lolx... ur worth something yah. every1 same.

    ReplyDelete