Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A good song

The first music album that I have purchased in my life is by her. Previously I thought she was really talented, not only she composes nice songs, but the way she sings, is unique and nice. Yup, I obviously dun have good vocab to describe but listening to the songs she sings, simply makes me feel comfortable and really get to enjoy it. She simply has the talent, to give a new life to songs. Just like this one, it was by another female singer, but I fell for it immediately after I heard it for the first time.

There was a term by the judges, that she has a lyrical vocal, which I cudn't agree more. Even more prominent in this song. She simply can do magic with her voice...



As the lyrics says, How Should I love You? Maybe sometimes in love, you need to be talented too, in order to be succesful. Probably I dun have much of it...

1 comment: