Saturday, February 6, 2010

My 2nd Levis Jeans

FInally I decided to use my old pair of jeans to trade for a new pair at Levis to get a 50 dollar discount. The new pair is black and slim cut + some skinny. As for the photos, I thought I will prob show it next time when I wear it and take photo rather than showing here it lying on my bed and look just like any ordinary pair of jeans =p

Gosh, there is another pair which I am giving thought about trading too, but it cost 20 bucks more and I really should stop spending madly like this. Afterall I only need 1 pair for CNY. But this one is really fitting and nice and show the shape from the butt to the thigh and all the way down the legs.. For someone of our height... it really is pleasing to see that.

But then I realize sometimes i can be a bit of a shopaholic. Like today I discover a shirt which I have bought like half a year ago and leave inside my closet untouch. I almost forgotten about it until I was searching for the trade-in jeans today.. So embarassing, buying and keeping and not wearing at all!

Cut spending... (but I just reserved a pair of aldo shoes... to match my jeans and shirt. :$)

******************************************

Recently I fell for this white border, one of my favourite but least practical color.. =p at least they wont get stained here..


"...感受到有一种突然的冲动
放肆一次 走火入魔... "

Like wenjian say, sometimes we just need some 冲动. To think carefully is of course prudent, but then again, you dun always have that luxury all the times. Soemtimes, acting according to instinct can lead to unexpected results, it makes ur life alive I believe..

2 comments: