Monday, February 22, 2010

My IC

"The winner ID is S857xxxxZ please contact our customer service at ....." Hopefully one day this will happen, then I will publish my IC number here. (Cheh! Big deal!)

Finally I have received my IC (for PR). It is really a odd, funny feeling to be somehow OFFICIALLY related to this small island big city. I mean all these while my status has been foreign student, foreign worker (sounds like labor workers =s , and expat seems too big a word for me, my pay to be more precise). But now i am PR with a blue IC... hmm... not so much "foreign" now I guess.

Well the moment of excitement is pretty short, cause I need to pay CPF which means my pay will be lesser now, at least the cash amount I am getting =(

But then again, I suppose I am still foreign in someway, just like the man who sell me my screen protector in Bugis street straight away ask, are u not local? are u malaysian? cause u dun sound local.. Well I am happy with my slang.

But the stall is really on my recommendation list for one they are selling the same piece of screen protector at 7 dollar which is HALF of what the bloody stall in the overhead bridge link between Ilumna and Bugis Junction is selling, $14 bucks... seriously how over price is that =s

Furthermore, the person offer to help me stick it which I was so glad cause he did a most wonderful job on it,no air bubbles, no dust, and sides are just nicely fitted... Plus he is really friendly and chat all the way while he is doing, even apologize for taking so long to stick it, which i dun really blame him considering how a nice job he did (anyway it was at most only 10-15 minutes total).

NOW, THIS IS CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

***********************************************

When I heard this song, I almost wanted to cry again (okay, I know I cry easily, but the program was really about all these and the singer really made it very touching)



Then I listened to the full version and the lyrics are really meaningful, we all get moments like this don't we. Suddenly because of some reason, it can be a restaurant, could be a song, could be a familiar sight, or a photo of us 2. Suddenly it makes you feel you really missed Someone, suddenly you would think how he has been doing, if he is fine if he is seeing someone else, if his stomach is still sensitive and if he finished the honey you bought for him, and suddenly you would feel you hate him for bringing you such painful memory, but then suddenly you feel you want to call him up and ask him if he really dun like you anymore, can you get back together... And suddenly, you realize, the very reason for choosing this path is still there, to not hurt each other anymore...

我会突然好想你...你呢?

No comments:

Post a Comment