Sunday, February 21, 2010

熟悉。回忆

Sometimes, when you think you have been strong, when u think time really makes you forget, but the moment you see it again, everything just seems to come back.

When i stand near you, the familiar feeling of leaning against your tall figure, hugging tightly was so strong... I always ask for a hug everytime I leave your place when our problems started. you ask me why? I keep answering I am affraid it will be the last time I get to do it... I really do mean it...

I know i am suppose to be strong on my own, but still even a short meet up like today, after u alighted, I still cannot help stopping my tears from falling... Maybe it is just an emotional moment, after so long, suddenly I see you again, all i feel is we are still as distant as we have been, nothing has improved or changed. I keep telling myself to move on, but the familiar feeling around you seems to have been so strong. Maybe it is really what first love is, the feeling is always strongest...

I tried all these while to meet people, to make new friends, to make my time occupy, but all the defence seems to crumple the moment I see you. I even have the urge to call you up to ask "Do u think we can get back together?" Despite knowing deep down that given our expectation, giving the very different personalities we both possessed, I know it is never going to work out. You will never put me in priority, just like the birthday present is something u wish I would make use to become something u like and not something u know I will like and want me to be happy to get it. And also just like I would never become independent, to live a relationship that is mature and discrete. Every time i think about it, all the more i feel it is truely the end, despite how hard i tried to argue against it...


***********************************************

Will you tell me frankly to move on if you really dun want me anymore...

4 comments:

  1. Thanks... u have always been very supportive, am really grateful for it L..

    And hope u enjoy the song as well =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. of coz i enjoy the song, its sang by my wife :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, that's why I ask too =p

    ReplyDelete