Sunday, February 28, 2010

Dizzy Day

Seems like even I tried to maintain my sleep hours in the AM, somehow it doesn't go as plan. Especially when I have plans with my friends, somehow I have to go back to the normal hours...

After spending the entire day out, now I fell like I shud stay up late till 3am, but somehow, I am at the point that I cud faint any moment... headache headache..

**************************************************

Sometimes, something in life is just too good to be true, and i guess they probably are...

6 comments:

  1. i thought u have adjust to the night shift time already? u better should or it will affect your health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well.. not exactly adjusted, but i kind of fall asleep when i am tired... but will force myself to take nap in the afternoon. And over the weekends, go out with friends so force to sleep at nite hours again :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, nobody can help u on the sleeping issue. so u better take care of urself

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know.. I am trying to find a balance point too... thanks L :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. aiyar so hard to sleep meh. come koala sing u lulabye. :P happy? gud. can sleep better aledi? lolx. XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha not hard to sleep... but hard to not sleep.. din properly hor!

    ReplyDelete