Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Being Predictable

Call it loyal, call it obssesive. Somehow i am the kind of person that once i like something, i will be going over it day-to-day..

Like last time i was on normal hour, i go for breadtalk 'rise and shine' every morning until the counter people know me so well, they know i dun take carrier so when a new comer try to pack it for me they will stop her..

And now, it is toastbox, every evening after gym i wud go for a toast set with eggs and yuan yang (coffee + tea)...



Well the thing is i order practically the same thing every day until the waitress know me so well she will get ready the soy sauce and pepper for me on my table, which i really appreciate.. but the worst (shud i say worst?) thing is the person who prepare the drink always make my yuan yang before i even order it at the counter =s as well as the people who does the toast.. i mean what if i suddenly feel like having something else, wont that be awkward? (okay but honestly nothing there is nice except yuan yang so that's fine) but the toast... hmm.. now i am like so predictable i dun even need to say anything and once i step near the counter my yuan yang is waiting for me there...

i dunno if this is good or bad but i am definitely a predictable person in that sense.. (this is also consider loyal right? stick to the one thing/person u like...)

No comments:

Post a Comment