Tuesday, April 20, 2010

New iPhone !?

I saw this in the morning paper delivered to our office..

"... Some Apple guy leaves his iPhone prototype in a bar. Some guy finds it. A few weeks go by. He then leaks photos of the thing to both Engadget and Gizmodo..."

Okay, my first reaction was... Bloody hell!!! I just got my phone like yesterday and u leaked the photos the next day, what's that suppose to mean, I am buying a new-old model!!

But after looking at the photos I kinda feel relief..

here is how it looks


For one, the design doesn't look impressive, the screw below look too obvious and rough to be realy consider beautiful (who wants to see a screw under their phone honestly). Then for someone who has been checking out nokia phones for years, I some how have a feeling that it really resembles nokia design, look at N81, N82, N86 and even the N97, N900.. the side metal and squarish design is very similar.

Furthermore, apple's highlight has always been the software not hardware.. so another point is why dont they show what the phone can do but rather only the outside..

Anyway if i picked the phone up I probably will invite apple and the media to bid for it rather than sell for mere 5k..

Somehow i am still convinced myself this is either some prank or Apple ways's of marketing.. I am willing to bet... RM 10! that this is a fake..

3 comments:

  1. Publicity. Hype. Good for Apple. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEa.. lol..

    Me, and William just got our iPhones recently.. in the last month... actually I think A LOT OF US got our phones like in the last few weeks, no thanks to DIgi but i doubt anyone is on DIgi,.. haaha... Im using maxis.. a loyal maxis fan..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, i am still on maxis but prepaid.. iPhone is for my bro and just realize iPhone default map is google and has to be downloaded.. sianz.. he is not using data plan means he cannot use GPS ... another bloody application..

    ReplyDelete