Monday, April 5, 2010

Nocturnal Diary - Mc Cafe

To show how badly disoriented my biological clock and my mind are, this is an example..

*******************************

My roomate open the door, he was in formal dress, i look at clock and remember is vaguely 6, so my mind reached a conclusion that he is going to work, it is early 6am.. but the fact is that he came back.. when my mind flash back, yea the last time I saw him was indeed morning when I was watching youtube and watching him wake up, wash up and change and leave... =s my mind is like in a mess state..

*******************************

Anyway, that was just one of those moments nowadays.. I still remember a talk i attended by shisheido in year 1 when as new member of some clubs, we are forced to join a talk to make up the desired numbers. Anyway, the speaker say something about the "golden" hour for sleeping which is 10pm-2am. This is when ur body fully rest and regenerate. And it was kinda true, cause due to my current reverse hour, I felt like sleeping around 11pm, but i was reluctant.. so i drag until 12am.. until 1am and thought, okay it doesn't hurt to sleep a while and sleep more next day, but it's too late!!!!! I dun feel like sleeping anymore... now I am stuck.. *sniff sniff*

So, i was chatting, blogging, then watch the taiwan drama all the way till 3.30am when I felt hungry and thought of going to the prata shop (somewhat mamak in KL but its shop). They claim to be 24 hours but bloody hell, when i was there they close the 24hour light and was washing the floor... so much for my mutton soup.. Hmph...

Lucky, McD is 24/7 just beside them... phew.. but I was kinda fed up with their double chesse or chicken products... not to mention fries which i never buy cause they are really not nice... So the second lucky thing is, THIS IS ALSO A McCAFE!!!

I never appreciated it so much, but i had a cappucino (sugar less) and a blueberry muffin. Not the best muffin around but they heat it in an oven so it is still warm when i put into my mouth... Mmmmm.... nice...............

Never appreciate it so much and realize how cozy it is at that McDonalds at those hour. It is really cozy because of the sofa and cushion seatings, it is big, air-condition but juz nice ( i was wearing singlet and i dont feel cold) with a Mc Cafe with coffee and cakes (much cheaper than Starbucks), has music playing, the nite ones are usually classics and I can read my shopaholic book... gosh I LOVE this place now. Next time, if I am not clubbing or out anywhere, this is my place for the nite for sure..

Mc Cafe.. My ratings.. * * * * * - 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment