Friday, April 2, 2010

My 85 Dollar

Everytime I go to gym, my routine is pretty much the same, previously i attend classes on all day but recently due to the nite shift it was more like -> Jog -> Chest+Arm :machine -> Abs :machine -> Chest+Arm :machine -> Abs :machine -> ... -> Shower -> Toastbox -> Yuan Yang -> Office

Previously I do weight lifting but then one day this personal trainer came over when I was doing and started commenting on my scoliosis and say I shud be careful and can consider planning out the right sets so I woont hurt myself (yea right, mainly just want to get me sign up for those 80 bloody dollar PT session) but still, considering he might be right i decided to stop for a while, also not to give him chance to kacau...

Anyway the main thing is I never really look at myself in the gym mirror while topless (which many does when they are looking at their training results and I would help them to verify as well.. erh hem... hemm.. ) So i never actually noticed my body shape changed. It really looks different from 3 months ago, and the chest shape actually starts to look quite ok.. (well, still far from drooling level and furthermore I dun take protein supplement.. so... ) but still I get a shock when I see myself suddenly in the mirror that it is different..

Sseems like my 85 dollar is paying off ^^ . Maybe if 3 more months down it became "drool" level i will take photo and post here.. =p

*******************************************

Someone say he looks like me again... gosh.. =p

No comments:

Post a Comment