Sunday, April 4, 2010

幸福 (xin fu) - Happiness

*This is not a translation*

Have you ever thought, day-to-day we work, we love, we seek happiness, we get upset, we deal with our colleagues, we deal with our family... have you ever stop by one moment and think are we doing everything as life goes, or there is a goal that we seek..?

"... 为爱情付出 为活着而忙碌 为什么而辛苦 我仔细纪录... "

We are all learning as we move, when we were young, we have dreams, but the moment we step into the real world, we learn that it is not a perfect world, all relationships are complicated, there are some we can choose to avoid, those that are least important, but there are those that we have to learn to deal with, with the person we love, with our family. In this, we fall but we can never give up, we continure to learn... Because this is our lives..

"... 用我的双眼 在梦想里找路 该问路的时候 我不会装酷... "

Sometimes I do have doubt, should I move at a pace with the persoon I love? Should I slow him down? Should I accomodate everything he is, should I change for him? Cause I love him... How do I cope, when things changes, when he doesn't love me anymore? Do i wait or do i say go.. ?

"... 我还不清楚 怎样的速度 符合这世界 变化的脚步 生活像等待 创作的黏土... "

But I know, i am sure I know what's important to me, what I am reaching for in my life... I definitely know it better today than I did yesterday..

"... 幸福 我要的幸福 渐渐清楚... "

In fact, I know my life is not about being realistic, there are times I am allow to live my fantasy, to allow for mischieveness, to let myself wild, when i know i can bear that responsibility. It is all gonna make me more sure of what I dream of, what I aspire to be, when I have seen more and tried all...

"... 梦想 理想 幻想 狂想 妄想... "

Taking a step is never easy, but there is never going back in life right? A mistake cannot be reverse, but it will make us realize how to avoid it in the future. So be confident with every step we have decided, cause it is to the best of our own knowledge..

"... 我只想坚持每一步 该走的方向... "

No one is perfect, but failure brings us closer to being perfect. We choose what we want to be, and we should be proud of it... No matter what, live ur true self, if you do not want to regret it...

"... 就算一路上偶而会沮丧 生活是自己选择的衣裳... "

Happiness is when you dare to persue what you believe, happiness is when you always have faith in what you believe.

"... 幸福 我要的幸福 没有束缚 幸福 我要的幸福 在不远处... "

********************************************

Just some random thoughts about how I feel, when I persue my own love... But i was really touched by the lyrics...

I am sure I will be happy, as I truely believe... Trust our feelings, trust your own feeling...

No comments:

Post a Comment