Tuesday, April 27, 2010

When it is easy, this is what u get..

Cheapo citibank!

okay.. so thats the desperate bank here.. and i realize that getting something too easy is not good cause it makes their customer service less professional..

I am not saying that being cheapo they shudn't have good cs.. but i can understand that for the salary they pay, plus the number of cust they need to handle a day (cause they r cheapo, not complaing cause that's why i got my card anyway, but it is a fact) obviously they wud loose some patience towards the end of the day.. so as an understanding and kind customer, what i did when my card wasn't ready as promised.. and the attitude the cs girl display (eg. qustioned me as if i dun understand english and anyhow toss my IC around because her table is messy and she needed space.. etc etc)

I did my best (with high EQ of course) to not scream at her and use word like d*mn or f*ck cause my dad thought us not too since we were young..

So all i did was telling them, okay i will come back and collect tmr.. (coldly, with no smile on my face.. which is uncommon with me) even that, the staffs just acted as if it is not their fault the card got delayed.. bloody cheapo bank and their bloody customer service!

5 comments:

  1. The last time I went to collect my CC from Citibank, I called first and told them to ready my card at the counter. No more waiting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you know what... If this is the customer service you're getting BEFORE you get your cc, you should just screw it. Citibank's not the sole cc provider, there are many other banks around. Just tell them that you're unimpressed with their attitude and tell them that the deal is off, you don't want the cards from them anymore, and that you're bringing your business elsewhere. YOU'RE the customer, and you're entitled to be treated like one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. luckily i'm dont have anything to deal with them~

    ReplyDelete
  4. is citibank offering free for life? hsbc has it. even for platinum card. :P not sure in sg.

    ReplyDelete
  5. will, i thought they wud be efficient in this land cause ppl really know how to complain here.. =p

    evann.. i got it.. they were friendly today though, but damage done, will remove a few cards soon.. =p

    hey hey koala bro.. see u again finally.. aiming for uob next.. these r the 2 most discount around the island.. primary reason to get them..

    ReplyDelete