Thursday, April 22, 2010

Holiday!!

Finally... I am going on a holiday!!!

Well not exactly an overseas trip but just a city i haven't step foot on for at least 5-6 years.. And it really was all a coincident that made this trip happen..

Factor 1: My brother is taking IELTS in this city. So they have to stay at least one nite, but since i can join, I made it 2 nites (possibly 3 now that i look at it)

Factor 2: It is on the mother's day week, so as a son, i ought to go back if i can make it.

Factor 3: My nite shift was extended to June, so my colleague was suggesting we take a break together so that week will be like a middle break.

Factor 4: I need to take my mom's and brother's gift back to them ^^ (for this, again i owe a thank to you..)

So it makes this trip all the more sensible to be on.. Was searching for hotel at the place and ended up going to one where we stayed like 10 years ago.. still seems the most attractive offer available and the difference is I am sponsoring it this time round =p

Ahh... finally a good break, i miss home so much and this time i have a week to spend for holiday and at home, missed "dai shu kiok", "ngao lam fun", "gai si hor fun", and... DIM SUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. No fair leh... I'm stuck with my reports,assignments and exams :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! Sounds like Ipoh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ichi... at least u have someone with u in the midst of all those things right... someone to pamper u... i am willing to trade my holiday for that frankly =)

    haha, william, ipoh is my hometown, thought u wud have figure that out.. i mean dun they always say all lengzai are from ipoh? =p

    my holiday destination is a northern island city.. hehe...

    ReplyDelete