Monday, April 19, 2010

Guiltiness

Time to time, when I reflect upon myself, I am pretty tactless or hopeless when I am dealing with relationships.

I am impatient, impulsive and emotional. It is good and bad depending on the situation but generally I guess it is not good. In fact sometimes I think about it, this is probably the reason why the previous relationship didn't work out. Maybe we weren't the best match in certain ways, which I have to admit, but there are times when I do loose my patience very easily, and it may not be obvious but I guess some damage are done in ways I never see..

Well, the reason I bring up this is pretty simple, I finally got my iPhone. To be honest, I feel guilty, for I have been really emotional on him (wrote something not nice) because I thought I got upset for not being able to get my brother something after expecting it for so long. It is not so much because of the phone itself, rather a promise that I thought doesn't carry any weight...

The reason I say "impulsive" is because somehow after the 3rd day, I really wasn't that upset anymore in fact I was checking with my own service provider on my own contract renewal within a year and so on to get it for my brother. I have pretty much just find alternative instead of really hating.. which is real..

In fact, I have never really quite think in his shoe and look at how busy and worn out he is until I saw him again and yet he still managed to sort it out for me, in a way that I somehow feel he probably would be reluctant or awkward because of some reason I knew of. It really makes me feel bad for throwing out my emotion so impulsively... My apologies if you are reading this..

Just thinking back, it reminds me that i ought to learn to be more patience, if I don't wan to loose the next person again.. I will try harder.. note to self!

4 comments:

  1. Yes, definitely try some restraint. Even 3 seconds to mull over something before you speak can save you 3 days of heartache. Ask Derek. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... okay, will ask him when i have the chance.. lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi first time dropping comment at here^^

    calm and control youself...impatient, impulsive and emotional will reduced:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi astaroth.. welcome here.. =)

    ReplyDelete