Saturday, April 3, 2010

A night to remember

Things happen when you least expect it...

Yesterday night will be one of those night that I will remember forever. Many times, I would think of future, wonder if there will be a future and how things will go on. But yesterday night, somehow what happen makes me feel like whether there is a future or not, as I am sure, even thinking back, it will always put a smile on my face, because it is one of the sweetest moment I had in my life. This is already more than I dare to hope for. This one experience, the things that I only dare to dream, actually happen so naturally, without any hint or request. Most importantly, it is so natural and comfortable that nothing else seems to matter. This is like something you only imagine but it actually happen... What more can I ask for...

**************************************

May 8, May 10, May 11... what's common? This is like fate pulling a joke...

No comments:

Post a Comment