Monday, March 1, 2010

New Interest

Bread Talk was one of the brand made known to the world (at least the asian world) by Singaopore.

In recent years, they have added toastbox which serves as a coffee place which sells toast, coffee, tea, and some local food. Much like the concept of kopitiam if you ask me, except it is always attached to a breaktalk outlet...

Reason I mention this is because just recently, I have found myself going back to toastbox for their yin yeaung very often. It is like really cozy to have a warm drink and read some stories book or chat and mingle with ur friends.. I like the book part and also to look around see what's happening..

Tea with a feeling of thick slightly bitter coffee.. I just like the taste... seems like i am addicted to something again...

*******************************************

Another nite... or day... or sleep time... ZZzZzzzzz...

2 comments: