Thursday, December 16, 2010

The 1 who makes U Smile



I have always love this song, and this is the main reason I bought a second Original Album this year. Even just this song itself was worth it....

Sometimes in a relationship, we fall into a situation where we are busy, stressing, grieving to salvage our relationship, we simply feel a great relief when even things seems to be getting better. We beg, we cry, we have doubt, we shout at eaach other, we keep on apologizing, we keep changing ourselves to meet the other's people demand... eventually wearing oneself just to earn a nod an approval on the other's person face and we feel.. phew, at least he is comin back to me again.

But... what happen to smile? What happen to the loving person who used to always want to put a smile on yourself? rather, what we have now is someone who want us to behave as he wishes to "keep" him? What happen to being HAPPY with the person you love? .. and suppose to love you too...?

I still remember when I used to be a 80+ kg boy, I always put a smile on my face, no matter who I see.. cause that's the best thing a fat boy can do to make himself less annoying... (for some reason, it seems u annoy other easily..). And it kinda work, at least most people kindly return a smile. And I carry this habit all the way until I lost the weight to somewhere like now, yet still carrying the same habit and smiling always. Someone even once asked me, why are u always smiling? Well I am not sad, I simply say... Only until my first relationship, I realize i frown, more than I smile towards the end. And I have forgottten or either too busy to move my lips... Well, until much later when I heard this song again, that reminds me I should smile more...

A smile, not only it cheers u up, it makes other people's day too, all other people who might just accidentally caught a glance of you. I am sure a smile is always a nice thing to see... and you might not know what luck it will bring you, so why not right? So whenever you are down, always lift your chin, broaden your lips a little, look into the mirror and put a smile on, you DO deserve to be happy. Yes we all do..

=D

********************************************

The talented one... hmph...

3 comments:

  1. Can't imagine lean fit guy like you were formerly 80kgs...great improvement. I see JJ has replaced you in the front cover...but I hope this is the last one. More Kidz photos please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The title looks like you're advertising for 1U.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sky, haa.. needs quite a bit of effort and determination, even to keep it now, but its worth it.. =D
    I thought u prefer JJ to Kidz, u said it in previous post.. =p

    Will, it does LOL.... didn't notice till u mention, please sell them the idea to see if i can get 1K voucher or something.. =p

    ReplyDelete