Thursday, December 30, 2010

About 2010

I guess this is a nice time to do a reflection on this year. Although most of the important things has been blogged here. So i was just recalling whats the best and most dissappointing that happened.

Best:
And most exiciting, I had the longest flight ever in my life to half way across the globe, out of asia, to a total foreign land. I have seen US. I have met dad in real, after being apart for a good 10 years. I have shopped like no next time (which is kinda true when u see no as not any sooner again). I have seen the Big Apple, the SATC come true and also as a place where mom and dad had both worked in order to raised us up. And all these because of a fortunate encounter with this job, with a supportive boss. I cant think of anything better than this in 2010.

Worst:
I probably sigh on this enuf of times... But the fact is I am still a failure in relationship. zbe it i havent met with the right person, of i simply am not good at dealing with one. But nothing really nice happened. Many encounters, but none ended up as a long term rs... I still failed in this.

2011, some plans going in mind while some hopes too as ever... May it be better than this year and may I havwe the determination to live it up too..

*********************************

I asked for ice water from toastbox, of course for a regular they wont charge anything. But...

I wonder why they give me hot water and a plate of ice.. i was struggling to quench my thirst..

-CP @ 31Dec2010

5 comments:

  1. You'll find your other half eventually!
    As for kopitiams... everything also use hot water and add ice one ma... :P They should have gave you the tall paper cup instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will, that's the point, the hot water is too full, i cant drink it and i cant add the ice..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont think you shall classify your current love relationship as failure...it's just the time has come yet...2011 will be your year, ok...Happy New Year..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sky, but still, not being able to make the best of what I had... I dunno.. but thanks! and Happy New Year to you too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Laughed at the ice + water* You'll find someone nice, I'm sure. You're a nice person :)

    ReplyDelete