Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Speechless

I always thought Lady Gaga's song is all about repeating a single syllable, po-po-po ra-ra-ra pa-pa--pa-parazzi... and mostly club-dance hit kind of songs.

Until recently I got to known of this, she actually has a song that is quite emo and meaningful...



Speechless...

"..You never talked again... you left me speechless..."

What is the worst thing that can happen in a relationship? That you hate each other? that you have doubt and keep quarreling? Or that you start throwing things at each other and cursing at the same time? Well, those are bad enough, but imagine, 2 person reaching a stage where either one or both feel so tired to even talk, or there is nothing much left to be said... and the only thing left when you see each other is staring at each other speechless. Cause there is really nothing left to be said, except to turn and walk apart...

*************************************************

Well, I know the song has a whole different meaning altogether, but seeing the name kinda reminds me of some moments that we once had. I can still remember the day, we sat at the restaurant for 4 hours.

It started as a really casual lunch, we talked about anything but our problem. But as lunch ended, and more people left, we knew we couldn't avoid it any more, we talked about what happened, it just seems to go all over again, and eventually, we realize we are back to square one, the problem still exists, nothing has changed. We have been left speechless. Cause deep down we know, the only obvious way, at least at the moment, for both is to move apart.....

I took this photo to replace the photo of us both that I used to set as my phone wallpaper. It was the last meal we had together as a couple. With his tea on the left and mine on the right. We didn't even have much couple photo for the one whole year together. And i just feel like I wanted to keep something that will remind me of the moments we had together. The last moment we shared together...

6 comments:

  1. It's strange that people refuse to put to words something that is already an 'open secret'. Your post is very poignant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometime, at some points, the couple will come to something like this. It's very sad to see, but inevitably they have to face the music. I can feel what your felt during that luncheon....hope now you have fully recovered. Last meal for a couple is one of the saddest thing....

    ReplyDelete
  3. When is your birthday, Kidz?

    Happy Belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ei? why this post got no pics of twinky guy one? lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. -.- '''

    this song was a century ago !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will, I guess couples prefer to put into words simply because we are all clinging onto a last hope or trying to avoid confrontation. It is silly, but u will feel how much u wanted to lie to urself there cud be still hope when things like that happen... but I sincerely wish u wont have to experience that, in fact, I am sure u wont, knowing KH.. =) unless u pit him.. =p

    Sky, am fine now... really, just the song reminded me a lot of that moment.. but am okay now.. =)

    Dan, thanks for remembering ^^ it was on Monday, and special thanks to Will's Lou Gong Zai for bringing up the dinner topic so i had the chance to get a treat =p

    Lucifer, so u r talking about me! LOL... Seriously which part of me looks "twinky" huh?!?

    L, I am not a huge fan of Gaga ma... so only heard of it lately..

    ReplyDelete