Sunday, December 19, 2010

One Year

I suppose typically when we look back in time, we would feel time flies, afterall every second past is 1 second less in our lives? Although I cant say I have been expecting this day as much as last year....

2009, this day was probably one of the most important day in the entire year. It was the day that determines if things would go back to normal or.. the end. It was the day that prooves if what all my friends has said against 2 months 28 days was true or solely my own silly belief. It was also the day where one is allow to talk to someone he misses so much after a good 2 months and 28 days apart, despite they are so near.

Then one year has passed, this year, there isn't really much to look forward. Well, it feels just like any other day although secretly, I do wished there is someone who is gonna remember... But again, lesser expectations seems to be always the best policy?

Anyway, a reflection of this past one year has been a lot of time spending on searching what should have came naturally. It is a year of a lot of fun yet little achievement in several ways. Hopefully this new year, am gonna try to make a different. Afterall, it is us who is responsible to make ourselves important in life. Not by how much other people value you.

For my family and for myself, am gonna make a real effort to see this change happen...

**************************************************

One of the best nite view around Manhattan...

7 comments:

  1. 2010 was an unproductive year for me... like terumbang-ambing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have great year ahead. I have a smooth year in career....Merry X'mas & Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will, what is terumbang-umbang? u have to forgive my malay.. its kinda getting rustier as days goes.. =p

    Sky, good for u... hope u will be happy always.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kidz! I hope I can be happy always...and hope you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry, to cut cue to explain.

    terumbang-ambing means "floating", getting nowhere.Am I right, Will?

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha, daniel, thanks for the explanation.. =)

    nah will, u r not floating.. just flying around quite a bit.. and u managed a good collection of undies, thats some achievement.. =p

    ReplyDelete