Monday, December 13, 2010

I want to love him

林俊杰 - 我很想爱他


When I was listening through this album, this song somehow caught my intention. In fact it touches me, really deeply...

"...The sky is raining, and he is holding an umbrella beside me. However, i don't feel the bliss, because I saw the smile on his face was reluctant...

I want to love him, but my eyes are lying, should I hide it? so the relationship wouldn't become complicated?

I really want to love him, however, my senses are arguing against me, should I just give up? ... who can give me an answer?

...

It seems that Love has thought us that, we both could never let go..."

I still remember earlier a friend has told me that a song is talking exactly what he feels. In fact, reading back my older post, I wrote that seems like in a broad sense, relationship is almost the same, when problem arises, you would easily relate it to any of this love songs. At least for the chinese ones... His encounter just shows that it really seems so...

When I heard this song, it just brings back the memory of how u wanted to love someone, yet it just keeps making you feeling more pain than happiness. All your senses are telling you that you are not truly happy. Yet you shut them all up, paralyse yourself and convinced that you both are still smiling. A smile you force onto your face to tell him you are Too, happy...

But even the writer has doubt, if backing out is the best solution? Who can tell? And love has thought us one thing, that letting go is the hardest thing u can do, when you are in a relationship, Samantha's theory, Half the time. Imagine 7 years... so, that would mean u spend a good 10 years on a fruitless relationship?

I guess the way the writer wrotes this, it seems that no one can say for sure what is the best way... Maybe, the very fact that he is still willing to fake a smile to tell you he is happy, shows he does have feeling, shows he is still concern... Maybe the very fact that you are willing to play ignorant, means you are willing to tolerate? And probably, backing out should be the last resort, at least when both had been serious in it...

The beautiful thing about love, I guess, is that it is a subjective question...

***********************************************

This yea, I actually bought 2 albums, surprisingly. At this rate i probably will increase to 3 next year... (Gosh, I am buying orginal albums and making it as if it is a big deal, how corrupted our mind is.. =p )

Anyway, this is the second alum by JJ. Honestly, he might not be the most handsome but I am more than ready to marry someone of this kind of talent and can sing like this. Heart simply melts...


-South Street Seaport

7 comments:

  1. Halo...JJ is cute lah...and I'm more than ready too...I will even queue up. He is a very talented guy.

    To me, if the love is hurting, I will let go and back off, no point suffering ourselves in long run just to maintain the so-called love. But..say is always easier than done...I watched 唐山大地震 in my flight during my recent trip ,I was touched and I realized what we call人失去了,才知道什么是失去!

    The lyrics is great..

    天空 下起雨了
    他撐的傘 在你的身邊陪著
    可是 我不快樂
    因為看見 他臉上的笑 是很勉強的

    我很想愛他 但是眼睛在說謊
    隱瞞比較容易吧 免得感情變的複雜

    我很想愛他 但是理智在吵架
    退出可以解圍嗎 註能給我一個好回答

    愛情 是模糊的
    可憐的是 沒有勇氣選擇
    如果 再捨不得
    這樣下去 我們每個人都是受害者...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also buy original music CDs. You're not alone and it is a big deal! Don't want to bankrupt the singers, do we?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have only bought original CDs for other people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sky, honestly, dun bother queueing... He is MINE!!! =p
    And JJ is not just cute and talented... you should see this CLICK HERE

    JJ, yea indeed, but still not many actually buy a CD, all the more in Malaysia, it just feel so expansive, like easily 4-5 meals on a CD, at least it feels "cheaper" here..

    Will, haha, yea u cant give a pirated as a Gift i suppose.. =p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok Ok....I will leave him to you....he is sexy in the link.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And so is ur new display... is that ur shoulder? gosh.. it looks delicious.. =p

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's also the shoulder that I will die for....

    ReplyDelete