Friday, December 3, 2010

Bad Day just Got Worse

When I wrote the blog on a bad day, i really thought that's about it for a day. But as a chinese saying goes, plans can never catch up with changes. Who would have thought I am gonna hit by another wave that totally makes me feel so helpless, in fact to a point I am worried too... but yet, I have to act as if nothing happened and say "Dun worry, We are all here for you, dun cry.."

A person whom I couldn't remember when was the last time I saw him cry, has broke down on the phone. It realy scares me... For a moment, it did makes me feel upset because it seems like my plan to further study could have been affected. But then again, he is my only brother, and it is not like money is really that important, not that I need to save for a flat, save up for a marriage. study plans can always wait I suppose. And I guess an advantage being gay, you have minimal doubts when splashing on your only family members, wat's urs is urs...

So much for the weekend plans... well, seeing KL for a night isn't that bad i guess?

Hectic weekend here it goes!

************************************************

Still a Bad day...




Will I have a romance like this if I survive this?

3 comments:

  1. Kids, hope everything is well with you! :)

    Be strong and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I steal your sentence: Don't worry, we are always here for you, don't cry...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daniel, thanks.. things seems fine now.. thanks a lot.. =)

    sky, at one point, i did feel like crying when i hear him cry so hard.. but have to act steady.. afterall thats for being older brother.. still.. Thanks!! ;)

    ReplyDelete