Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Karma Cycle

Break a heart, heart broken, break another heart, heart get tossed around, pounded, thrashed, stabbed and broken into million pieces... and then tomorrow, here we go again. I call it, the Karma Cycle.

Actually, maybe I should call it the Gay Karma Cycle...

No matter how hard you try to avoid, but somehow your heart seems to be sending signal that he is not the one... heart broken. It just seems to go around and around, it is painful, all the more you feel guilty, when someone falls for you but you know you couldn't accept... and then Deja Vu, the next thing you know, you are getting urself drunk over a guy who tell you he doesn't see a future with you..

It's just not meant to be... whoever invented this line should be hanged, you gave reason for people to give up... and countless broken heart. I never want to hear this line again, I really wish I never have to...

*********************************************

Hardly a good day...



I am not greedy, either the one who can paint or the one who can play piano would do...

2 comments:

  1. As long as you don't lose pieces of your heart along the way...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will, i am not sure either... btw, sorry that I wont be able to make it to ur lunch as much as I loved too... need to make an unplanned trip to KL.. definitely would like to have breakfast if u are still around on Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete