Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Always A Choice

Okay, I was furious, like super pissed. I sacrifice my 2 hour (out of like 5) sleep only to go all the way to town to be canceled off?

Though on second thought, it doesn't seems to be my friend fault that it is bloody raining and the road here are still jammed. (and you would wonder where all those cars come from when in this little island country u have to pay like extra SGD 50,000 on top of what u have to pay for a normal car). But still, i feel really annoyed at that point. Like keep grudging on why cant he has left the house earlier. why cant he take the train etc etc..

But as I walk about a bit, and think of the later event, it kinda dawn on me that, what happened, happened. Which is true isn't it? Not like we can change anything by keeping grudge or cursing the person. In fact it just seems to make our mood worse for the rest of the day, which could have been sunny, be it to yourself or to the person who look at u, by simply putting back a smile on your own face. Right?

Seems like a lot of times in life, we always have a choice. But we are too obsessed with the negative thoughts that we ignore what could have made us happier.

Obssesion, we always have a better choice...

************************************************

I really enjoy this place, every photo makes my mouth twitched again...

Central Park @ Manhattan

12 comments:

  1. I am obsessive, that's why I used to suffer...not easy to overcome, esp to the love one...you have large collection of self portrait huh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha we all get pissed off when this sorta things happen.

    sometimes, u just can't help it but grudge and brood.

    but it's good that u know how to think positively.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sky, i guess sometimes we r obsessed because we dun feel secure.. or we care too much..
    yea, my dad loves to take photo, so he took lots of my photo whie i was there.. is that a subtle way of saying "we hav seen enuf of this self obsession, stop posting ur own photos, we want JJ topless instead" ? =p

    Lucifer, well actually that was exactly why i wrote this cause surprisingly it feels quite good when u choose to just let it go and even just joke about it.. and u get the rest of the day enjoying watever comes up.. rather than gloom over it.. just a reminder for myself i guess to cheer up when there is a bad day i guess.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kidz: Yes, yes....put more JJ's instead of yours...lolx! Oh...taken by your dad, thought your partner...lol again.

    I agree, we r obsessed due to care too much and sense of insecurity...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't think your friend actually meant that to happen :) But it's good to rant every once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2 out of 5 hours? We all would get cranky when our 'investment' turns sour.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Lucy: JJ is 林俊杰。。。Kidz' idol and dream bf...

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's always easy to say and ponder on things when it happened....but at that point, no logic seems to matter

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, you have a choice to take actions to minimise such occurence in future e.g. let your friend know your frustration and suggest he does better next time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sky.. Fine!! I cant believe u choose JJ over me!!

    Hey Paul, yea I guess he doesn't... and haha, yea sometimes it is good to let ur emotion get unleashed once a while i guess.. makes u feel like pheeeeew, i can breath again..

    Lucifer, Sky is just jealous I claim JJ first.. He himself is secretly in love with him too..

    Will, it's not an investment, u make me sound so pathetic, like rejected... I am not even bei yan fong fei kei...=(

    Thompson, that's why we need to work a bit on our EQ? or take up meditation and yoga, stuffs like that? I think it can be controlled..

    Blogger JJ (just to avoid confusion =p) that's really unexpected i suppose, but he definitely owe me a dinner or something =p

    ReplyDelete
  11. You invested your precious sleep to see a friend ma.

    ReplyDelete