Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sagi - The Archer, The Centaur

I always thought horoscope or any fortune telling are crap. How can u group people into like 12 category? It just doesn't make sense. But later on, as I grew older and read more about my own sign, I looked at it the other way, generalization can happen, I mean i can easily divide human being in 2 main group. The one with a piece of meat dangling between the thighs and the one without. Right?

I am not sure if I like my own star, the good side, it is a supportive, easy-going, and obviously good-friend characteristic (I read all this from somewhere). And true enough, if i like someone being a friend, i am all out to him. But on the other hand, Sagi is also very emotional. Some sites say it is very hard to keep the heart of centaur, cause they like to explore and try different things, and sometimes being a horse-related star, they have the tendency to have more needs.... hmm i have of hung like .... but do they relate horniness to it too? anyway, well true, to some extend, they are kinda wild but not desperately random. They can fall for something very easily, yet they will be with it loyally until something changes. I mean it, i can have the same breakfast EVERYDAY for months and sometimes even years. Ask the toastbox auntie @ vivo basement for proof...

But the down side, is also the easily emotional Sagi, we fall easily not just for the body, but mentally too... At least that's me i think... This is somethign I am still working on... not sure if every Sagi is like this but it is not something good.. while other is still, considering, taking it one step at a time, this sagi already think about getting married and settling down someone and read sunday morning paper together... This is probably freaky to some right? Well... still working on this little self-control, but blame it to the emo-ish side!

I really wonder if most Sagi are like that.. or just me..

***************************************************

The Archer, The Centaur



Toys r'us @ Times Square, and yup, that's a real ferris wheel in the shop..So cool!!

5 comments:

  1. erm,I think u salah read de.. Sagi is an air sign therefore it changes quick,it doesn't stagnate

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm a sagi too and i used to be like having the same thing for breakfast sort of thing. but now not anymore. i like to try new things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will, o well, its just desperate measures for desperate ppl.. u obviously dun need it ;)

    Ichi, u sure? I thought sagi is fire sign' suppose to be the fiery sexual sign together with erm leo and aries?

    Jun, I like to try different things too, one of the nature of Sagi, but I simply find that i can grew very attached to something at the same time.. Which btw, welcome to the blog.. and thanks for visiting =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. opps,my mistake. but its a mutable sign so it welcomes change

    ReplyDelete