Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My Fan Club

First, the crowd...


See how excited they are?? And guess who are they cheering for?????
..
..
..

Me!!! =p
And here is the proof, there is my name on it!

Although in reverse order... I have to hire a better coordinator next time..

Okay... just kidding... All this started out from when I joined, I mentioned my favourite weekend activity is Karaoke. Somehow, people would interpret that as "CP can sing well" I mean there is no logical link right? There are people who love to sing karaoke but sounds scary, I mean look at ... okay I shouldn't mention the name, but there is. =p

Anyway, my fellow teammates registered me for the competition and in the end I only got 3rd place.. stupid karaoke machine... If only I werent the first one to go up I probably might have gotten the 1st prize.. 200SGD!!!

O well, it was fun... and I am the only one with fan club... hehe... Gosh, I love my dear MAs..

7 comments:

  1. You should have tore your shirt open!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ong Chih Ping...Ong Chih Ping...OCP...Sky is your fans too...what song did you sing? JJ's?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will, that will need some toning first, but Sky shud be able to do that.. =p

    Sky, then u have the honor of being my fan #001.. =p Not JJ, the old karaoke machine didn't have any songs after 2000 (in fact, no chinese songs), I sang "Sometimes when we touch"

    Pikey, its Sometimes when we touched... but seems many know the song, more like a sing along session.. haa...

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is so adorable of your colleagues

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, they are indeed very adorable and lovely Mr.D!

    JJ thanks!!

    ReplyDelete