Friday, December 10, 2010

Promotion!!!

I know I shop quite a bit, but by promotion here I don't mean buy 1 get 1. I mean Job promotion!!!

Okay, its not exactly a big deal, cause someone else from our team (of about 30) has already gotten this, but that was because they were kinda "asking" the manager about it. Whereas ours came as a surprise during our weekly meeting with our US managers. But we all agree that eventually eveyrone will be promoted as a 1 year completion of the program.

Anyway, hearing this "Congratulations, you have been promoted to..." from my boss for the first time in my whole life still kinda gives me the thrill!!! ^^ i feel like screaming, Yes! Yes! Yes!... Woohooo!!!!

Though they didn't mention bout pay raise but hopefully next march when they are doing the review? Though it's not so hopeful on one hand, like they just laid off 10% of the US workforce.. which means... those money will come to us? Yes! It has to be...

**************************************************


Hard Rock Cafe @ New York Times Square..

6 comments:

  1. Congrats! But poor laid off folks in the USA! To clear your conscience, you should treat me dinner. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good motivation to start a new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Hmmm usually there's salary increment upon promotion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrates....so shall I expect a treat from you when I'm in lion city even there is no increment at this moment...?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will, the statement is no where logically sound! LOL... but sure.. why not, i will "da kip" ur dear in return... muahahaha..

    Pikey, sure is... and thanks =)

    JJ, well, this is kinda like a 1 year recognition.. but sure hope so in next review.. finger cross..

    Sky, welcome back... and congrats! =) read ur blog but thought i will just congrats u here to avoid repetition ;P
    Yea, bring ur dear together next time... definitely will treat u.. then i will expect transportation and all meals cover when i visit KL next time right? =p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Kidz. Sure...in KL, I will cover those are not covered by William.

    ReplyDelete