Sunday, December 26, 2010

Not so Notti, but Nice Christmas~~

This year Christmas is probably one of the best I ever had. Previous years, there are some uni celebration, but they are more like gathering and chatting, one year was at northern China, and then last year was... well was memorable... But this year, we started simple. A simple, warm dinner gathering where 3 full hour just past by without us noticing. When you enjoy it, it seems time really flies. Then it was heading to Tanjong Pagar, Play for the countdown. And this is when some notti part starts. It is fun to be with some crazy crowd in the club. Though have to struggle a little to protect my shirt being pull up, or keep fighting my way out of 2 person holding me from front and back making me dance... and also trying real hard to stand the effect of vodka, which I was made to finish off very quickly and end up getting really bad headache (not to mention 3 hour sleep that day)...

But all in all, it was fun. =D

************************************************

I came accross this song today, it has been a while since I listened to it, but i can actually hum along and know the lyrics...


On this holiday seasons, for all those with your special ones, give them hugs generously. Every single day you are together, or knowing that someone will still be there for you is a blessing...

4 comments:

  1. learn how to drink more then you wont get headache lor...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you enjoyed the attention. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thompson is that really a good idea? I mean what if i end up being an alcoholic??

    Will, but the attention wasn't from the cute guys nearby.. they dun seem to notice.. =(

    Sky, lucky guys???

    ReplyDelete