Monday, December 20, 2010

Gay will always be gay

I was arriving at our office train station and while exiting the station, a girl with huge eyes was staring at me and smile. I smile back to be polite though my expression could have been saying, "hmm, u look familiar but i have no idea who u r"

So the rest of the way to office i kept thinking, who cud that be. She is definitely pretty, and on top of that those huge big eyes are really beautiful. Then it occur to me cud it be my colleague's girlfriend who i bumped into once? She also has those huge big eyes and i have complimented on that before. But later on when I am in office, my colleague simply confirmed that it wasn't her... And then, halfway thru the nite, Ding! She is the reception at my gym!

Gosh, I almost see her like 80% of the time I go to gym, yet I couldn't remember her immdiately, while on the other hand, I am damn sure I can remember every single Male Personal Trainer I have laid my eyes on in the gym. All the more the hunky ones.. =p

I guess gay will always be gay, our attention is always on males especially the gorgeous ones, female on the other hand, no matter how pretty or beautiful, it just passes thru our mind like get filtered off and non-existence... I just proved to myself I am such a true gay.. haa..

*****************************************************

Evening Market @ Union Square, NYC


Actually, I am not really sure what I was doing, but dad caught the snap shot... Am I that hungry?

7 comments:

  1. Can't agree more. Our subconscious only focus on what we are interested...what has caught your attention so much, a nude man inside the maple leafs? lolx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee... actually its beyond the photo, a nude man lying there... =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. They should hire a male receptionist with big eyes instead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually they used to have a PT with large eyes (and reminds me a lot of my ex..), tall and fair complexion... he probably got hunted to be model or Media Corp Artiste..

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL... Lucifer, who do u mean "twinky" ??

    ReplyDelete
  6. erm that guy in the pic looks twinky lor

    ReplyDelete