Monday, December 6, 2010

Double hot chocolate

Okay, its suppose to be hot double chocolate, but i was so confident cause i bought it like just yesterday that i spilled the name out without a second thought and it was so embarassing when the coffee bean lady was laughing and correcting me... *blush*

Anyway, things at least seems fine for now, though really depends on like 2 weeks from now but finger cross.. i can only hope for best. But still, something my mom told me when my bro wasn't around make me feel that this trip was totally worth it.

(in mandarin, but translated..)

Mom: You know, i was so worried that night when ur bro cried so hard, like he cannot control even himself..

Me: yea, mom i was worried too, do you remember when was the last time he cry?

(mom shook her head, obviously my bro really dun cry much)

Mom: but luckily you decided to come back, u know he was so gloomy all day, didnt talk much, and until you say u want to come to kl too he looks better, then that morning when we r packing he (my bro) was even humming a song!
(mom does look relief saying this)

Well, not just mom, i was relief too when we parted, for one, i guess it wasnt as bad as he imagined and secondly, i guess although it was short, it was a rather pleasant trip.. (well money can buy a little happiness i guess.. but o well..) and we were with him to check the results, some moral support and reasurance i guess?

still hoping for the best in 2 weeks time.. finger crossed..

**********************************

Last time was starbuck black coffee and dan brown's lost symbol. This time round is my 'double hot chocolate' and Lauren Weisberger's Chasing Harry Winston. Huh? Who? well, you'r probably more familiar with 'the devil wears prada' ? I definitely am..

3 comments:

  1. Glad your brother feels better. Next time, stay longer and we can catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know everything is fine now.
    Have a joyful week :)

    Bro, still got time to read book ah? I thought its hectic working in bank, somemore ML.

    ReplyDelete
  3. JJ, haha, yea i always wanted to go around to cruise KL gay scene.. maybe some day!

    Dan, that book was for killing time in KL airport.. just reminded me of exactly last time. But reading isn't that much a luxury to ask for, on train, when I am having my pre-work meal etc etc.. still plenty of time to read :)

    ReplyDelete