Tuesday, June 8, 2010

About Craving

Different times, I realize I have a strong craving for something. (Well, there are also some that is always there.. e.g. cute guys)

And the most recent has to be a place to myself. I am not the kind who enjoy living alone, like I said, I am not a loner, I dun enjoy being alone in peace and quiet most of the time. I like to be with someone, be it a friend, family or lover, I really enjoy being with someone who I can talk to.. or even just quietly do out own things but I know someone is around..

However, recently I have a strong feeling to move out of my current apartment (shared by 6). It is really crowded and my bad fengshui rooms has really made me feel like I should really get somewhere else. And I really need more private space, all the more now I need to sleep in day, noon time. But somehow my roomie would be around in the evening.. or saturday morning when I am just back from work.. So... all the more I feel like shifting.

And I have been eye-ing on the kind of 1 room 1 living apartment in Singapore and near the town (so it will be near my work place). It's gonna cost around 800-1000 per unit looking at the current market rate. To be frank my ideal rate is 550-700, but judging by the rate now, it seems really mission impossible.. which really makes me feel like if it is 750 i shud take it.. Should I? I really need a good place, a good bed, a good environment to sleep in.. and I dun want to share with someone, I suddenly have this craving to own the whole place to myself.

But.. is this a bit too expensive? spending so much on a 1 room apartment? Argh... I dunno.. but i really need one..

5 comments:

  1. If you can afford it, why not? Get your privacy at home, socialize outside. SG real estate prices are only going up and up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ada mahu move out or not jek ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. will... yea thats true.. shud really start treating myself better..

    ah boi.. dun wait for me.. u guys arrange first, i am takin my time to look round.. anyway i prefer outram chinatown area..

    ReplyDelete
  4. kenapa mahu those kind very hun za de place geh

    ReplyDelete
  5. cause i work in town and u work in bangla area.. =p

    ReplyDelete