Thursday, June 10, 2010

American Express


Okay, not exactly something to boast about, I mean it is not even the original American Express card, but still.... It is my First Amex.. Yay!!!

Although to be honest, i really dunno whats so special bout Amex apart from the requirement is not low.. i mean the benefits and all that.. still havent read through their brochures but i guess there must be some previlege somewhere.. i guess?

Anyway.. so i thought this should be a day to remember, something like a milestone in my career, my vry first Amex card. And when i saw the credit limit UOB gives me, my first thought was.. 'w.t.f. citibank' so yup... i am planning to shift my salary account to UOB soon, cause citi sucks..

My very first Amex card... ^^

2 comments:

  1. Not many merchants in Malaysia take AMEX.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haa... i know.. just getting it cause it looks cool and its free =p

    ReplyDelete