Saturday, June 26, 2010

Lonely soul

Sometimes, standing in the street (any street) in Singapore can be emo... Why? cause you see all the couples doing all the things you might get jealous of.. The official word is PDA - public display of affection. Well i dont see wats wrong with it but there r certainly debates over it.. anyway.. i am just emo bout it.

It kinda makes u wonder that are they really that loving to each others. or it is just a show off, which makes sense in this country term.. cause kiasu is the culture.. so it probably work like this,

"dear, why are u not hugging me?"

"but this is the street"

"u see other ppl oso doing wat, u dont luv me izit?"

"oo, okay.. " ~hug obediently...

okay, being sour here.. but i wudnt be surprise if that kind of conversation occurs..

A while ago.. someone commented to me that you dont "seek" the right person, u "meet" it.. frankly, it doesnt makes much different to me cause a gay partner is not someone u can anyhow 'get' from round you, still the 'search' effort has to be there.. be it online or friends friends.. but its just after a while.. u start to think why am i doing this..

answer? cause i am lonely.. i kinda know thats my answer.. but when i think back of the search and meet topic.. i wud wonder if i am doing a right thing.. finding someone to feel my time up? or it is just a trend in big cities, u see all coupkes, it is human nature to find another half.. cause living in a city like this, u hav no worries for jobs, no worries for place to live, for hunger, poverty, safety.. everything is taken up.. everything is fulfilled.. and the only thing left that is not filled up.. the soulmate part?

is everyone lonely? do we all have this moment.. or its just the emo sagi thats making a big deal of it..

a lonely soul.. 3.15am, on a night rider...

9 comments:

  1. Being alone and being lonely are two different things.. decide which you would want to be.. then you will noe what to do ..

    then hor, i am a advocate of PDA.. i dont really care if people see me hugging or holding hands.. or maybe arm to waist.. its about being how comfortable you are with urself and in public.. its all about how can u accept yourself :P..

    have fun :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. PDA in SG is a bit lebih in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PDA for male/female couple is acceptable in our society..but not to plu. I like to...but I can't....sometimes I m a bit reluctant to put my hand on my dear's shoulder in public area even though I love him so much...

    ReplyDelete
  4. takeahi.. i still dun get it.. it seems to me all the same, like one leads to another.. but yea, i think PDA is pretty cool, is a sign of love and recognition for ur beloved..

    will, letih? ppl here seems to enjoy it though..

    ichi.. u found me? wats ur name there?

    sky... ita okay i guess.. diff ppl hav diff comfort level with it.. u still show love for ur dear in ur own way.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lebih. As in OVER. Kakaka. Too much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. haa.. sorry i was to9 tired.. saw it wrongly...

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaah i like to do things alone.. but i know that i have friends all around me (not lonely).. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. good for u big guy.. i wish i was more independent but somehow, thats not my nature.. i just dun like to be alone.. mayb i am still kiddish.. haa..

    ReplyDelete