Saturday, June 5, 2010

After ~Happily Ever After~

Whenever I go for a movie, the main thing that I seek is a good laugh. Cause being one of the emo people... I know i cannot stand sad movies, neither am I very good with horror, or heavy storylines. The sad encounters in life is something we cannot avoid, so when it comes to entertainment like movies, I make sure my choice is a happy one, thus comedy.. ( or fictions like those with million dollar scenes are also worth it )

This is obviously not just for "a" laugh...


Basically i laugh through the entire movie, okay, there are parts where the story gets heavy with problems in their life, but it hardly last you a minute before another stupid thing happens to make u laugh again.

Lots of gay scenes in the movie, which seems to be on purpose.. could be a special thank to the fans? And of course you get to see many hunks too, which is truely eye candy for girls and gays. But too bad they dun seem to have a dick scene like the previous one.. =p

I suppose one of the plot in the story is about how Carrie went through to learn the meaning of a "marriage". The part of life after her single, glamorous fashion-label life, the part of life after all the romantic datings, the part of life after the dramatic and touching wedding, the part of life, after "happily ever after"... So as it says, there is no "model" or "ideal" life as we imagine, but a life worked out for both. It reminds me of a week, where I stay at my ex's place. Okay, it is different from a marriage, hardly even near cause we know there is an end, but I was just trying to point out how hard it is.. even for a week.

I still remember I happily "give up" my chance to go home, and told him I need to stay back for my project so I can go to his place as he did suggest too. First day, second day was good, the family was nice enough to welcome me as a family.. But as it moves to 3rd and 4th day, I can start to feel a bit of uncomfortable with him. The subsequent days, it gets really obvious he was annoyed, cause he lost his time to do his own things. I thought it would be nice to see each other more and spend some quality time together, and I thought we are comfortable with each other "privacy" . but it turns out he enjoys his own time and space. He cannot even do his work out with me sitting in the same room..

Well, I guess that's one of the reason what it is now, we dunno each other well, we are not comfortable with each other's way of life. But most importantly, there is no intention for compromising, Carrie gave in, so did Big.. they eventually learn what each other wants but also stated clearly that how things can never be exactly the same... and both agree on it.. for us, we didn't have the chance to reach that point that we can compromise.. or maybe, it wasn't meant to reach that point at all...

Anyway.. it is a thought, at least I know whoever comes next, I should be much better prepared for him...

If you are a true gay, you should watch this. I don't see why you wont love it..

8 comments:

  1. I also dislike sad movies and I love romantic comedy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this mah wat we call xiang ai rong yi xiang chu nan lo~

    ReplyDelete
  3. haa.. jeremy.. welcome to the blog..

    ah boi.. why spam my comments.. suddenly come here hiao..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone needs their own space. When we are not ready, we really should just say "No".

    ReplyDelete
  5. where got spam.. come here to see how u hiao

    ReplyDelete
  6. May be both needs more time to adapt to it...good luck

    ReplyDelete
  7. Will... i dunno, i feel more like we shud try to make an effort.. and it kinda shows how much you are willing to tolerate..

    Mr. Sky.. thanks.. but it is over anyway... just hope for better in next..

    Ah boi.. who's hiao-ing.. suddenly start an account =p

    ReplyDelete
  8. pang zi.. i got an account since i got my phone.. ini synchronise with google one

    ReplyDelete