Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A Hug

Something that is definitely not a common action in the Asian culture. We do hug, especially in the gay community but it is more like a friendly, touch-cheek kind of hugs.

Listening to the song, suddenly brings back the memory. During the time when problem arises, one of the things i always do is to ask for a hug from Him... Cause I want to always remember the feeling, the warm of being sheltered and protected by a big guy... Most importantly, I am scared there wont be a next time, that I might never get to hug him again the moment I step out of his door... And it really happen, that hug is probably the very last...

If I ever have meet someone again, I guess i will be more keen to hug him tightly everytime. Don't they say action is worth more than words. It will tell the other how much you really treasure him...

*************************************************

3 comments:

  1. Yes, hug him till you squeeze all the love out of him. :). And I think we need to hug our parents more too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, hug and hold him tight...when i hug my bf, I have tendency to squeeze him..geram-nya! I like this song very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. will, yea, take a look at our parents, sometimes I just realize they are aging really fast.. and i am unaware of it.. so not a good son..

    Sky, I love it too... in fact it is one of those that can make me cry when I am emo..

    ReplyDelete