Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hairstyle - A Diary

During my first couples of year in Uni, my uni mates always get surprise when they see me back from holiday, cause I tend to do a little soemthing different to my hair.

And as I was looking at some old photos today, I realize I actually cam-whore quite a bit back then.. so took some not-too embarassing ones and also those that mark a stage for my hairstyle back then.

First, I used to keep long hair back then, purpose? to tie it up like ponytail in the pic... but hardly looks like this.. cause I didn't have a good stylist back then.. only the one who cuts for my mom.. and is a disaster..


Then Finally i decided, I want a proper salon, and i am giving up on long hair, that was when I first get a nice 20 bucks haircut.. and I am happy with it..


Then after the break.. I went back to the salon again but this time round.. they give me somethign really shocking...


Feel so "lala" in this haircut... but that only lasted until I wash my hair, after that.. i cud only get somethign like this..


And something cam-whoring... =p


Okay, then fast forward to when I left for shanghai, this is short in the front and long at the back, but obviously my internship manager wasn't impress.. conservative old man.. hmph..


Then that was when I first perm my hair in Shanghai and then I went to Hongkong, I know.. u probably ask, where is the perm right? i got cheated.. simple as that i feel..


This is taken with my new N82.. but actually that was the best haircut i ever had, realie I never take any photo but everyone says it was nice, and it is the first time I dye my hair.. in a nice salon in Shanghai just before i came back.. but too bad, i never took a proper photo, just this..


And lastly.. my highlight.. this was most recent, but many are freaking over it, dad, mom, and not many supportive votes.. so never again I guess..


Now that I look at it.. I think i Like this best.. maybe I shud do this again, big curly and long.. kinda nice by the side look too right?

5 comments:

  1. I like the second pic. Well, my hairstylist never quite cuts my hair the same way, but when it reaches my hand, I usually style it the same way. I can't leave my hair too long... becomes unruly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the one taken with N82. The 5th one is so Jay-Chow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with SkyHawK.. that kind of hairstyle suits me most!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will... i kinda like the 2nd one kind of length too i think..

    Sky.. haha, that was kinda in my mind too Jay Chou, back then when I was using these photos on trevvy or fridae, those were the most received comments (because of the eyes i think) =p

    Takashi, I love it too, my so called best haircut, but never manage to get something like it again.. the stylist cant get the idea somehow..

    Ichi.. thanks haha!

    ReplyDelete