Monday, June 7, 2010

Can you resist?

Obviously yes, but I was too easily swayed...

It all started from this...
This is my very first bottle of perfume, or eau de toilette... It was given to me by my ex which was a very meaningful gift as I was about to start my first office job. And I have no idea how to use a perfume so he was the one who thought me, and many more things... And now after almost a year later.. this bottle is almost finished.. So i have been thinking of getting another bottle..

And then, this one has always been in my mind, Kenzo Powere, because it is a gift I have given to him last christmas... except there were some unexpected occasion... well.. anyway, the aroma was really nice so I have always remembered it.

So yesterday, I saw it at a mall... there were some promotion so I got attracted...

This little bottle cost $89... the promotion is a gift for purchase of $150 and above so i was looking around but the other perfumes all cost 80 plus and above... I wanted it, but no point buying so many right?

As I was about to give up, I saw this cute thingy...

It's a set of 3 kenzo flower perfume!! it comes in 3 miniature of different design, and it cost $65 which was actually the lowest available item... so naturally I got this...

So this is the gift set...
An aftershave, a shower/shampoo, a 10ml Kenzo power.. and my friend who was there with me help me talked the sales girl into giving 3 samples of different fragrance.. (i know it is not much but still, it's pretty cool!)

It definitely isn't the best bargain, I have spend about $154 for all the above, but well... i was kinda blinded by the free gifts again... It just isn't that easy to resist right?

or it is just me.. =s

2 comments:

  1. i guess so... i like a bit of sweetness and muskiness.. then next citrusy feeling..

    ReplyDelete