Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Sleep - A Luxury

Okay, i know i am not some busy highly important people which i dun have time to sleep.. in fact i have lots... its just i dun have the environment..

I was early for work and walking around the mall i usually have my toastbox dinner, bump into the auntie from the shop and the first thing she said to me was " You look really tired.. "

I thought i look in the mirror earlier before going to work and thought my hair was pretty okay and look lengzai.. but seems like the lack of sleep for the past few days is starting to show.. sigh... this time round like they say, "sek gei doh dou bou mm fan".. cham...

Sleeping well seems like a luxury now... i need a private space.. even without aircon but at least a comfy room and bed.. *sniff sniff*

3 comments:

  1. will cannot la... though my chair is kinda comfy..

    Leu... yea still nite shifting.. i really wish there is a better room... =(

    ReplyDelete